Sutton Staithe Boatyard-NOW SOLD
Seamaster 25 Admiral-now reduced for quick sale-£6995.00
This boat could sleep up to 4 people in 2 cabins. 2 V berth's in the front cabin which easily transform into a double, with dividing wooden door. Currently 1 single berth in the main cabin which could be altered to make into a double. In the front bedroom is storage under each bunk and 2 wardrobes.
In the galley there is cold running water, a 2 burner hob with grill and oven beneath. A stainless steel sink with a fold down cover to provide extra work surface. The worksurface is formica with... read more
Well maintained Seamaster 25 Admiral cruiser manufactured somewhere between 1964 and 1967. The boat was fully surveyed in May 2018 and found to be in great shape across the hull, the structure and the overall boat (survey available on request for serious buyers).
- BMC 1.8 four-cylinder inboard diesel
- Enfield / Volvo outboard stern drive/Z drive
- 4 berths consisting of 2 single berths in the 'V' bow section and the dining table converting to a small double
- Sea toilet
- Separate, dedicated shower room
- Two burner gas stove an... read more